Pages

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Interviewed By An Angel

Well, a Fallen Angel anyway...I recently did an interview with Serena of Fallen Angel Reviews. The interview is posted at their website, here.

Serena asked a couple of fun questions and I always enjoy the banter, but I've gotten very little feedback from my interviews don in the past and I always wonder how people feel about what I had to say.

So...A Contest! A reader of mine has given me a wonderful suggestion for promotional bookmarks to use at signings. Because of the popularity of a couple of my avatars and the association with blue jeans that has grown from that, I will soon be cutting up a pair of my jeans into bookmarks for autograph purposes.

The first person to respond via email with a subject line of "Whimsical Fallen Angel Contest" that correctly can tell me the name of the first girl I kissed and the title I relish even more than "published author" will win one of these denim keepsakes, personally autographed by yours truly.

So let's see if anyone is actually paying attention out there...

No comments: