Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

Will Belegon At Romantic Times!

Hello, my long neglected blog... sorry if you felt abandoned. I've just been busy. For the last few days, I've been busy in Texas at the Romantic Times Booklover's Convention in Houston.

It's wonderful to be here. To steal a phrase from Madness, "there's always something happening and it's usually quite loud". I've made wonderful networking connections, especially with my fellow Phaze authors. I've also met and enjoyed the time I've spent with other authors like Tawney Taylor, Lillian Feisty and Ally Blue.

I'll try to keep notes and fill in when I return to the west coast... but I fear this is all going to end up a blur. Scattered memories of regal white-dressed Queens and dark, dusky fairies will remain... not to mention Can Can Girls and perhaps some saloon skulking Vamps from tonight's Vampire's of the Wild West party.

I'll also remember hearing that I was being talked about in the ladies rest room... I know it shouldn't affect my ego that much... but it does. My business cards (which feature the same image as this blog and my MySpace page) have apparently become quite popular. *Grin*

No comments: