Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's Today! It's Today! It's Today!

"...But it's always today, George..."

Ok, please forgive the father of two for a Stuart Little reference. But it really is today. Today is the day that I can finally tell someone that I'm a published author. Because the easy question with the hard answer was, "Well, where can I buy your book?"




Yep, it's out! It's in the store and for half the the price of a Venti double mocha half decaf extra hot with a twist at Star-Schmucks you can now download your very own copy of Switch, guaranteed to start your blood rushing to places that wake you up. Only $2.00! Get yours now so that when Alberto Gonzales sends me to prison for corrupting innocent 36 year old bisexual meteorologists by introducing them to alternative jewelry, you can tell all your friends that you knew me when I was only a small boil on the ass of the Republican party instead of a threat to world moral conformity.

2 comments:

Imp said...

Just a wee bit excited, are we? *grin* Where'd you put that champagne, partner?

Murphy Jacobs said...

Yay team! :)