Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ok, I Almost Never Take These...

...but I admit to being a complete Star Wars Junkie, and with the original trilogy having been released recently on DVD in their theatrical form ( Han would NEVER wait for that slimeball to fire first!), why not play a bit?



Chewbacca

According to our patented JawamaticTM technology, you are most like Chewbacca in personality.


Chewbacca epitomises the idea of a "gentle giant" -- someone whose stature is intimidating but who is actually very kind and caring. In many ways he's very similar to Han Solo, his best friend, but he's much more comfortable with his emotions.


Chewie is, in a word, sweet.


(The polar opposite of Chewbacca is Darth Vader.)





Link: The Star Wars Personality Test written by MiguelSanchez on Ok Cupid

2 comments:

Murphy Jacobs said...

And you're ALMOST as fuzzy ;)

Unknown said...

I had to take this -- I got Princess Leia........... I'm a huge Star Wars fan myself, and I can't wait to buy the new DVD's either.................