Pages

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

There Are Other Things In Life...

Yes, I have have been a little slow to post anything new here for the last month or so...I admit it. But there's this thing that happens; You know, it's related to the old cliche about how every spring a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of...

Baseball, of course. And see, my team has been in an intense pennant race and now there are playoff games to attend and agonize over.

So relax. I'm not dead. I didn't go into hiding to avoid the DEA, who want to bust me for cough syrup because I don't like George Bush. I'm not on the run after being branded an unamerican terrorist for questioning whether a guy getting a blow job is really more dastardly than lying to start a war or letting millions of people go homeless because you're too busy to watch the Weather Channel.

And I most certainly have neither stopped nor even truly slowed the sexual calisthenics my brain goes through on a daily basis...

It's the playoffs, baby!

There are other things to think about besides sex ya know...really. Um, for a little while anyway. *wink*

1 comment:

Murphy Jacobs said...

Yeah, sure, uh huh :)