Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Two Things I Want To Talk About...

...But I keep having other things to get done. How dare my life get in the way of my Blogosphere!

I want to talk about Whispers Media, a new venture I was asked to write for back in the spring. It's an exciting concept and I'm pleased to be a part of it for many reasons. The audio potential of the internet is expanding greatly and I think that the team at WM have a great concept and that it is well executed. Currently that link is only going to take you to a preview site, but they should be up and running very soon. I'll give out a little more info very soon.

The La Jolla Writers Conference was this past weekend, and it was an incredible experience for me. My co-writer came out and we both took great advice and validation out of our interactions with the powerhouse lineup of speakers & instructors. Plus, in the time we weren't spending in workshops and classes we were able to get an amazing amount of plotting and scripting done for our next Bruce & Mandy adventure, which is really going to throw some readers for a loop. I think we showed that we are not afraid to do what we think the characters and story are telling us to do, even when it seems dangerous.

More very soon!

5 comments:

Murphy Jacobs said...

Writer's conferences either pump you up to write, or make you wonder why you ever thought you could. Glad yours caused the former :)

Will Belegon said...

Sherri, I definitely will have more to say on this...it was wonderful and VERY empowering.

Anonymous said...

Hey, The WM link is inactive. What's this new concept all about?! Sounds inspiring..

Will Belegon said...

I'm not sure why Bloggeris not picking up the Whispers Media link...when I type it in by hand it works fine... www.whispersmedia.com

Will Belegon said...

Fixed the link...don't know why it didn't work before, but it does now...