Pages

Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday Morning After Super Sunday

...and I'm off work...and I didn't even party hard. Seems almost a waste. Where was the Monday following Super Bowl as an off day back when a Super Bowl party would have meant a lot more than a few beers and a little smoke? Back when there was no way I would have been home by nine pm? In short, when I could have used it?

Today should be quite mild...I'll get a few things done, hopefully to include some writing. I'll have to get a flat tire fixed, as I was gifted with that this morning when I went out to my truck...

But overall, I'm gonna be mellow today...no drives longer then 5 minutes, no scurrying about...gonna sit and drink coffee, do a load of laundry and yawn and stretch a lot. Maybe if I get real ambitious I'll go buy a DVD....Corpse Bride is out...

No comments: