Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

An Update of Sorts...

Just to let all y'all know what's going on out here in the southwest corner.

Alessia and I finished the new Mandy and Bruce adventure that will be the climax and key selling point for Artifactual, The Erotique Collection. The title of the new story is Closing Arguments and it is the longest and most complicated story in the Erotique universe so far. We introduce a couple new characters and explore in more depth some of the things about the museum and it's artifacts, things that really had not been touched on since Alessia wrote Erotique.

No exotic locations this time...except Philly. To some that is exotic. But lots of twists and turns and some very natural and realistic growth from the characters. I think that if you have enjoyed any of the earlier adventures you will love this. Plus you get all of the stories in one book.

I'm now writing a piece for a spring anthology for Phaze, my first piece for them solo. I admit I'm still going to Alessia for plenty of advice and support, but all the writing is mine this time around. I'll be interested to see how my Phaze audience reacts to solo Will.

Candace Gilmer is giving away a new version of the first Alessia & Will story as part of her Useless Movie Knowledge Holiday Edition, so check that out. The link to her blog is on the right over there and you can navigate to her web site from there.

Many of you are aware that I am a huge Charger and Padre fan. Actually, I write for both teams under a different name. Both have already had division championship seasons and the Chargers are still going, so that is also taking up my limited writing time.

Finally, I really do intend to finish not only many of my WIP short stories, but the novel that continually preys on the edges of my mind. I'll let you know when that happens.

Just in case I don't post again before Monday, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it. Happy Hannukah to those already celebrating. A Blessed Yule or a Joyous Kwanzaa! Or if none of those apply? Well, how about Happy New Year!

Be Naughty!
Will

1 comment:

Imp said...

I quite enjoy Will's solos, from my vantage.